Recruiting: ERP Practice Director
‘Following a successful merger with the TXM Group, Step5, a leading business and digital transformation consultancy, is looking to expand its service offering by establishing a capability within the Cloud SaaS ERP market.’
At Step5 we have seen through our clients a significant growth within the Cloud Consulting domain. This growth and investment means the TXM Group are looking for an ERP Practice Director to join the team and to build a new service offering within Step5.
This is a senior role and the right opportunity for someone with previous experience in creating a new function and establishing a team capable of offering support to our clients. The appropriate individual will be responsible for building a team of ERP consultants and leading all customer engagements.
The successful candidate will be experienced in one or more of the following: ERP Vendor and Cloud technologies such as Oracle, SAP, Workday, Agresso, Dynamics NAV / Business Central, etc. The individual will also be a leader capable of demonstrating and driving growth for the ERP Practice. The Practice Director will determine the strategy for the practice and will work closely with the marketing, sales and delivery teams to achieve internal goals while ensuring structure and capability can be implemented and embedded into existing programmes.
The role will be well suited to someone who has demonstrable experience in delivering major technology transformation programmes — an individual with experience of implementing ERP solutions across Central and Local Government as well as within the Private Sector. The role requires excellent collaboration skills, the ability to truly lead by example and develop a strategic offering for Cloud transformation. The role will require detailed analysis of customer problems and the necessary knowledge to understand possible solutions and the various pros and cons applicable to customers. The role requires excellent communication skills with the individual regularly engaging at a CxO level.
- Develop a medium to long term strategy for the direction of the practice and communicate a clear roadmap for the practice within the business.
- Build operational plans within existing accounts and work closely with marketing, sales and delivery to ensure achievement of strategic targets.
- Lead business reviews to provide performance updates and to agree any corrective actions.
- Be familiar with market trends, vendor product roadmaps; including licensing and pricing for solutions that customers are likely to implement.
- Work with marketing to develop and evolve customer value propositions and accelerator material. Provide guidance to marketing so that messages are relevant to the target market.
- Use domain knowledge and experience to develop key relationships with prospects and customers by demonstrating your understanding of the customer’s business objectives, clearly communicating our solutions and our ability to deliver.
- Provide project governance (customer steering and internal steering teams) on key projects.
- Minimum of 10 years experience of implementing ERP software across Central and Local Government Departments in a leadership position.
- This is a leadership position that relies heavily on the strategy and delivery teams to achieve goals, being a strong collaborator and team player is essential.
- Previous experience with optimising or implementing process change would be helpful.
- Experienced in leading discovery workshops, documenting customer requirements and working directly with customers.
- Excellent communication skills. Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the company and our customer organisation.
- Persuasive presentation skills will be important.
- Resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction. Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Strong customer relationship skills
For further information or to apply, please contact alex.robinson@step5group.